Saturday, July 04, 2009

Coolest Starbucks Tumbler!

Seems like there isn't time for me to blog today, so the photos shall wait.



Thanks to the girls, I now have the coolest starbucks tumbler on earth, it looks exactly like the starbucks cup (complete with the green straw), grande size, but made of hard plastic. I'm sure you would've seen it in some starbucks outlet. Some cool shit they have now eh 8D

I've checked the net, this thing is inded double-wall insulated (took us long enough to try figuring it out). So it keeps your hands dry, how convenient is that?! The lid is a screw-top and I still find the green straw pretty cute.



And you know what I'll do?

I'll make my own chocolate iceblended and bring the cup there so I won't have to buy any drinks while studying. HAHA. Wait, I heard starbucks does give discounts for bringing your own tumblers right? :D




Okay, but that thing is so cute it made me keep wanting to drink water, so I've got around a litre of liquid in my tummy now. Need to pee anytime soon, hahaha.

No comments: